Pages

Monday 13 November 2017

Cultural dance



- Why I chose this dance?
I chose this dance because it was cool and I chose it because they were all in time and good. I like this dance and I also like the song, its my favourite.

- What I like about this dance?
I like that they are all in time and my favourite thing is there costumes are beautiful.
- What is good about this dance?
Whats good about this dance is when the do there hips, they do it fast and it is cool cause I can't even do it properly.
- What could be improved about this dance?
For some people to do the movements properly because they are not putting there arms out or there hips properly.

- What I think the story behind this dance could be?
The story behind about someones death or form something that has meant to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment