Pages

Sunday 19 November 2017

Hip Hop Group




-Why I Chose this dance?
I chose this dance because it is cool and I like how they have chose there moves carefully. I chose it because the people in here are realty good dances and are good at making face movements. 

-What I like about this dance?
What I like about this dance is there dance. My Favourite one is when the two girls dance together, I like the girl with the Justin bieber T-shirt.

-What is good about this dance?
What is good about this dance is the song, it is really cool. What is also good is how other people do the dance which is different from the other people. 

-What could be improved about this?
What they could improve is to change the dance because they are just putting people in groups and dancing the same dance or even change the song so they can change the dance. 

-What I think the story behind this could be?
What I thing the story behind this might be someone that did hip hop who died and now passed it on to people to discover and dance to.

Now I am finish I will go on the dance around the world to highlight green the hip hop. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow awesome job Jeneba I am really impress of the dance you picked

    ReplyDelete