Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

My Own Culture dance



-Why I chose this dance?
I Chose this dance because it is cool. I like how they have chose there moves to dance to and I chose it because I like this song.


-What I like about this dance?
What I like about this dance is that they are all in time and there is no one that is doing the wrong moves and stuff like that. I also like there costumes


What is good about this dance?
What is good about this dance is that they are all good at it.

What could be improved about this dance?
What could be improved is to do there movements hardly and that means they are proud of what they are and just going out and do it. 

What I think the story behind this could be?
What I think is that they are dancing at someones wedding or dancing for some who has passed away. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello jeneba really like your good information but maybe next time you could choose a faster and clearer song but anyways good job

    Thanks Asma

    ReplyDelete