Pages

Monday 20 June 2016

World War 1

WORLD WAR
1

BOOM BOOM BOOM! I can see people lying down dying and its blood all around it.And people running around trying to hide but they got shot in their heads.I saw lots of people in the trench died so I saw some people trying to shoot me but lucky I  duck down and ran.I could hear people screaming! saying medic” medic” help me hurry”.I felt sad for the pe that we died and I went over to people look at them and I was cry but I got angry and I went to shot 30 people and I was so angry.I was thinking about my kids and wife and I was going to write a letter to them but I could not because the war was coming closer and closer.I was shooting people and get my boobs out to get ready to throw  at them so they can die.and I was running and shooting people and throw my boobs everywhere to the bad guys.I was so terrified and I was so hurt from people that were fighting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment