Pages

Sunday 21 August 2016

Cross Country


For the last 4 weeks we have been doing cross country.We had to go in order.The little one's go first as the big people are coming after them.We start running when they have gone down when nobody can see them.We go in numbers so the year 3's go first then year 4's and year 5's and keep going until the year 6's come and then see who it fit and that come's first all the time.

My favourite thing was that when we all ran together and were so happy.I loved everything we did in cross country.

The thing that I found challenging was that I was puffing to much and not much running but if I keep trying then I might be the first in the lead but it is not all about winning it's about doing your best and getting fit.

When I was running I felt very tired and wanted a drink of water.I wished that I had super speed but I don't.Doing cross country is just s simple thing to do.All you need to do is run and then when you come back the courts where you have stated you can have a walk around the courts to cool you down.

While I was running I thought I was never gonna make it but when I was thinking I thought I will never come early if I was just walking and my friend might be the one that is letting me down because she is always talking to me and telling me to wait but I got a brain to think and start talking up to her.

For next time I have to persevere and believe that I can do it and that's what makes you the best. 

 Here is an photo of me trying my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment